VEHICLE SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Coolant System Flushers
- Multiple Coolant Exchange System - Allows for simple, rapid switching of one coolant type to another.
- Extra Pumping Power - Exchange coolant in most vehicles in 1 to 3 minutes!
The fastest service times in the industry!
- Superior Exchange Efficiency - "Engine Off" operation, reverse flushing and extra pumping power provide
the most complete coolant exchange. 92-98% single-pass average exchange: the industry's best!
- Easy Operation - Simple controls and quick coupler connection system make operation
extremely fast, clean and easy.
- Hot/Cold Operation - Removes contamination and particulates efficiently on a hot or cold vehicle
from the engine block, water core, water pump, hoses and radiator.
- Multiple Waste Tanks - Comes standard with one 15 gallon waste tank and two 7.5 gallon fill tanks
for two different antifreeze types. Additional tanks are available at a low cost.
- Electrical: 12V DC 15 AMP
- Dimensions: 45.50"H x 28.50"W x 16.75"D
- Weight 145 lbs.
- Operating Range: 32° to 122°F
- Hoses: 3/8"; quick connect/disconnect (brass; chrome sleeve; silicone sealed);
6 gals. per minute; 200 PSI; -90° to +400°F
- Step Adapters: Universal; 2 sets; 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" diameter
- Adapter Hoses: Universal; 4 hoses; 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" diameter
- Fill Pump: Diaphragm Type: 2.1 gallons per minute
- Drain Pump: Impeller Type: 2.0 gallons per minute
- Pressure Switch: 6 to 12 PSI; protects vehicle cooling systems from high pressure
- New Coolant Tank: 7.5 gallons; integrated output tube with debris filter screen & check valve
- Waste Coolant Tank: 15 gallons; integrated input/output tube
- Process Time: less than 3 minutes average full exchange
- Coolant Exchange: 92 to 98% single pass, average exchange for most vehicles
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
Recycling Coolant System Service Center
- Multiple services in one unit:
- Drain and fill
- Pulse action power flush and back flush
- Recycle on vehicle
- Bulk/batch recycle
- Hot or cold operation
- Performs complete cooling system service in 20 minutes or less.
- Includes full assortment of tees and adapters to offer multiple connection options.
- Large 20" filters extend interval between changes.
- Filter back pressure gauge reminds operator when to change filters.
- Cooling system pressure gauge.
- Pump speed control.
- Detachable tanks.
- Compressed Air Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- New Coolant Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Old Coolant Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Weight: 143 lbs.
Note: The features and specifications listed above are provided by the
manufacturer(s) and may change without notice.
Vehicle Service Equipment for Information.